Saturday, September 13, 2008

rest daze

That's about it. Not enough down time. Don't want to do more miles tomorrow. 50% chance of rain. 101.97 miles. Do not want. Oh well. As long as it isn't raining. SUPPOSED to have a tailwind. I'll believe it when I see it.

Went to Hughes Chocolates today. Best shit ever. Got some coconut and maple creams (dark chocolate) and some (dark) chocolate covered oreos (mint and peanut butter). I pretty much win. Not cheap, though... Oh well. Worth it. (like that wasn't the point of this trip!)

Oh well. Tomorrow is the last riding day. Bought the bus ticket home. Get in at about 11pm on Monday night. I can't wait to see my wife. I miss that woman. My home life is nice. I don't need to be away any longer. It's a work in progress, but what isn't, I suppose. I enjoy it. The lady, the dogs, the technicolor house...it's all great.

Basically, I miss Minneapolis. The trip has been fun, but I'm ready for it to be over. Ready for it to be cross season...Hope my legs will recover and be ok in a bit...It's funny that I'll be back down here in a few weeks for the UCI races in Madison...Whoo!

That's about it. At least for now...

-Jason

1 comment:

Meow said...

Sounds like it was a good adventure!
I'm thinking about chocolate now......