Wednesday, September 24, 2008

an uninteresting week.

Well. I've been back. Missed the St. Cloud race. And I do mean "missed" it. Sucks I couldn't go, but I had to work. Grrr.... Margaret went though. And she won! First cross race ever. I'm very proud of her. I think that's very awesome. We made her city bike into a makeshift cross bike. Seems to work ok. If anyone has a cheap smaller (50cm ish) frameset that they aren't using, I'm the one you need to inform of it. Or her...We gotta get her on something proper, if she's going to keep up at it. She seems to be having fun.

Ben Popper has been doing quite well in his new season. I'm very much looking forward to seeing him this weekend. Madison, here we come. Ready or not. The team, I mean...I'm not so sure that we're ready, but I've done just about all that I can, and we'll see if that's enough. I heard off camber descents and big hills. I hate the former, and quite enjoy the latter. We'll see how it goes.

What else? Cross practice last night was fun, albeit wet. We saved a turtle. I think. I'm calling it saved. You may call it harrassed. It didn't bite me, though it sure wanted too. Just wanted to get it off the football field. Stupid thing.

In other news...anyone looking for a dog? We need a good home for a young pit bull thing. A teammate is the temporary caretaker, but we can't have it. We've got too much going on already. So, if you're interested, let me know.

Basically that's about it. I'd rather rest than go ride my bike today, but I should get off my ass. At least it's not raining today.

Yep. That's all. Sweet, huh?

1 comment:

Ben said...

I can't wait to see you too baby!