Sunday, November 15, 2009

Went to the Bike Race Today

Didn't take any pictures (I really need a camera that isn't my phone. It was really great to watch a bike race again, and also really great to see a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a while. I was surprised that people I didn't think would really notice my absence saying hi. It was pretty awesome. I'll be back. Not a full time amateur bike racer, but I'll be around on occasion. It'll be good. I'm excited for it.

Congratulations/Good Job's are in order to Smithers and Patty first and foremost. I only caught the 1/2 race, so I don't know how the others went, but I heard everyone had fun and liked the course.

I'm excited to go pedal in circles next summer at the velodrome again. That'll be fun.

Thanks y'all. It was nice to see you. (Taylor and Frye, where'd you two disappear to? I missed you both...)