Saturday, April 5, 2008

Not what I wanted...

It was brought to my attention that my last post was all of rude, cocky, and dismissive.

I meant none of these things. I have no grey area. All or nothing with me. Last weekend I felt like total shit. This weekend went MUCH better. I'm very happy about that. It's about time.

I don't mean to discredit my teammates. If not for them, I wouldn't have even gotten out in the first place. Nor would I have been motivated to work so hard had they not been on my wheel. I can't thank them enough. I love my team, and my teammates. They are all amazing. Tim's form is coming around spectacularly. Matt is always strong as hell. Spencer caught us in afton. He almost BEAT us to afton. Enough said.

I really worked hard today. It felt great. I'm super happy that today went the way it did.

I didn't mean to be a dick at all. I'm sorry if anyone took it as such.

It's hard to show emotions on the internet. It's the major drawback. Blogs need smileys.

Let's put it this way. Tim beat me at all sorts of the town line sprints today. The only ones I got where the ones that I was alone for...

Yeah, I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry if I hurt any feelings. I really hope I didn't. Also, I hope I didn't come across as an ass.

3 comments:

Super Rookie said...

omfg.

you tooooootally hurt my feeling today. i wasnt able to show up my new victory celebration!

i hate you!

cheers.

Jason said...

I meant more regarding what was said in the last post. I stand by my actions on the bike.

I dunno. I reread it (after I was spurred to do so) and it didn't come across as I wanted it to.

tc worley said...

I didn't see anything offensive? Who's the tenderheart? You're still a jerk though... :) (I can say what I want if I put a smiley face next to it, right?)

LATER.