Wednesday, April 9, 2008

rest of classics...

So, I missed a handful, but it's time to throw out the picks..

Roubaix. Going with Flecha. He's earned it. That said, I also like Gusev (too bad he can't race...) So I have to give Hoste the second slot, and the outside shot to Cavendish. So there.

Amstel Gold? Shleck, the younger one will put in a solid performance, but I'm looking at Rebellin to get crafty and take it. Or Valverde...He's been too quiet this year.

TOG? I'm going with Stevic. That is all.

Fleche Wallone? Jens on the break? of course, but he won't take it. I'll go with Bernard Kohl. (WHAT?!?!)

Leige? Cunego. Or the elder Schleck.

That's enough for now...

3 comments:

Super Rookie said...

you can't pick Flecha.

he is my dude.

sorry. please try again.

stoopid cat5s.

Jason said...

ok. then i'll say that knaven will beat ballan and then george in third.

george will go strong all day, with knaven in the break with ballan, steegmans, and hoste.

george will go too sooon in the velodrome. knaven will pick up his slack and take the win for high road.

george will cry more. like he did in 01. (see where I'm going with this?)

Chris said...

my outside pick for roubaix is magnus backsted. both hincapie and boonen have said that he is someone they think has a good shot on sunday.