Wednesday, May 28, 2008

life is a little bit crazy.

without getting to o personal,my life is being temporarily upended. If you know me, and talk to me, you'll know soon enough...It sucks.

Other news! The Horribly Hilly is coming up. My mood on the day of will determine the distance and the pace. If I am able to dislodge the rage that is harbored inside me, I may go long and slow. If I'm feeling like I do today, I'll probably go short and slow. I imagine I may go long and hard. That seems most typical of me. Whatever. We'll see what happens day of, and how I feel the week prior. I'm excited to get out of town a bit. Oshkosh will be fun. I hope. I hope everyone can get along. Not usually the case. I hope to be on my bike more often than not, and therefore out of everyone else's hair. It's all I can do. Time to find some routes out there. I know just the person to ask.

I hope with all of my heart that that will be an enjoyable week. I have my reservations. We'll see.

Side note. I still love my wife. I don't see that changing. I may be stupid, and maybe the entire community reads this, which I doubt, and care even less, it doesn't mattter. If you know me, you'd probably think of me as genuine. I don't mask well. Maybe it's a flaw, maybe not. I'm ok with it. It's what I do.

I want back on my bike. Stupid other things to do. Why does life always get in the way.

1 comment:

tc worley said...

Jason, you are the hill GUY - you're going to rock the Hilly hunnert no matter. When the road turns up, so follows the corners of your mouth. Enjoy the insanity, friend...