Friday, December 5, 2008

No excuses.

See that title? "No excuses"? Know what that is? THAT, is my motto for the 2009 racing season. NO excuses. I had too many this year. Surgeries, job changes, personal life issues...I don't want it anymore.

Next year, I won't excuse myself from poor performance. Workin' with the coach, gonna work on riding better/smarter. More and better pre-race prep, not getting so antsy at the front of the race. Just being better and more focused. I want this. Time to earn it.

Next season starts very soon. Let's get to it.

3 comments:

bloodline said...

next season is now... cx racing in the snow, december 14th, oh.. and it's at 8 pm at night....http://moonshinercx.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

YES!

Jason said...

I dunno Lute...May show up for some funs, but not gonna try for winnin'.

wait. I'm not gonna show up. it's in the dark. and cold.