Sunday, December 14, 2008

UPDATE!

My team is amazing. I have mentioned that before, but I need to just reiterate that I really like this group of people. They have always been very supportive and just fun to be around.

AND, when I had my SECOND surgery of the year, they went behind my back and made some sweet "cancer free" bracelets and had them available by donation to help cover my bills.

THAT is amazing. I never asked for it, and I never would. I can't thank them enough for that, and it's a very amazing thing that was done for me (and my family).

Update 2! The Fix. It's still amazing. Got my results back on Thursday (after Hagerty dug me into the table during the massage. PAIN!) and then proceeded to get WORKED in the class that evening. I just couldn't hit my numbers. Could have been the DEEP massage. Could have just been a fluke. We'll see. Today's class went MUCH better. I was able to reach all of my numbers. Although today WAS an easier class (not as long of intervals with more recovery). Anyone that wants an interesting cycle class that is more personalized that a Spinervals dvd should come on down. It's awesome. (that means you too, Margaret). Good folks and hard work. New classes start up after the new year. Tuesday Thursday and Sunday. I'll post up more details when I have them. but don't be afraid to just drop in. There'll be room. And we'd all love to see you.

More news. Carbon wheels from Taiwan and High Five. 20mm, 38mm, 50mm, 58mm and 85mm. Pretty good weights. Tubular. CX Ray spokes. 24 rear 20 front. Shimano OR Campy freehubs. With skewers and carbon brake pads. $675 shipped. FOR BOTH. Get on it. Super Deal.

Similar deals on frames/forks. Inquire with questions.

No comments: