Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Power Test @ The Fix.

Gotta say. REALLY fond of Larry over at The Fix. Sophie, too. They're taking a lot of confusion out of what I'm doing and they're making it more fun. If I could make every one of you racers out there come out for one of these things, I'd bet you'd like it. Ask Delaney. (It was nice to see you the other day, by the way) They're a blast. The atmosphere is fun, and the peoples are good. Can't lose.

Come by. 6:30pm on Thursdays for an hour. $20
9:00am on Sunday for 1.5 hours. $25.
worth it.

BUT, I did my power test over there last night. It went well. I wanted to AVG between 300 and 310. I think I did that and then some. 30 minute TT. All out. Take the AVG of the last 20 minutes. No idea what my actual results are yet. I'd assume I find out at Thursdays class. I'd do it again, though. I like those solid hard long efforts. Sounds like I should get a TT bike. That'd be awesome.

I'm very psyched on all of this. I could never do all of this without direction.

No comments: