Friday, November 21, 2008

Seriously, Take advantage of this. It's great.

Get your bike in here by the 23d (that's Sunday). Here is the Midtown Bike Center.

It's where I work. You knew this. Jake works here too. Come say hi. Bring us your bike for an overhaul. Cross season just ended. Your bike is in the basement still all muddy and not shifting for crap. The rear wheel is probably out of true, and one of the tires might even be flat.

I am a TRAINED mechanic. Let me make your bike work. It'll keep me from boredom at work, and give you an excuse to come say hi and check out the new digs.

AND! its cheap. 50% off an overhaul coupon! AN OVERHAUL! that's where we take your bike down to the frame, lube EVERYTHING, clean EVERYTHING, true and tighten everything. Basically make your bike work as good as it ever has! (I have the power to do that! Ask Nate!)

Print this coupon

http://freewheelbike.com/page.cfm?PageID=376

and bring it to me, with your bike. OR, if you can't do it by Sunday, just bring in the coupon, or CALL US (238-4447) and tell us that you HAVE the coupon, and when you'll bring your bike in for us. We'll take appointments. It works.

HELL! I can even probably have it done for you same day. (No promises, though. We all know that sometimes things happen)

No discount on parts, BUT, since you take reasonable care of your bike, and keep your chain lubed, it's still good right? cables are cheap. Working bikes are priceless.

Going to Jingle Cross? Nationals? You know the drill. Show up with a bike that works.

The end.

Do it. For me?

Sorry, vital information missing. Overhaul (after coupon) will be $75. Then parts as needed.

3 comments:

OTR said...

How much is it then?

Jason said...

it's a $150 overhaul before coupon. $75 after.

Lynne said...

Rats! That's a hell of a deal. Think it will be offered a little later? I was planning on overhauling my road bike, but not until I'm done riding it (so probably after Thanksgiving).

Also, those winter commuting classes are a great idea! Freewheel's a good shop.