Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WHOA! I went to Milwaukee for a race.

and only got kinda killed. I got 12th in the cat 3's. Better than I did here, but not as many people in the field. MN just dominated.

Dewey and Casper went 1-2 in one of the races. can't figure out which it was, though. Linda got 2nd in the elite ladies. Jordan (who is a MN racer, I don't care what you say) won his race.

Then it was Elite Mens time. Freaking HILARIOUS.

Marko won by over half a lap. Dewey second. Ezra third. Casper fourth. Jake fifth. Then the local WI guys started filing in.

That right there is pretty funny.

What I fit into my MKE trip:

6 hours in car. fuel coffee. best friends house. hooka bar for food/soccer game. Jon/jen's house. This is England. Andy playing Keytar. home @ 2. Breakfast at comet @ 9. kevins house. to the race. racin'. To Riverwest co-op for a cinnamon roll. Kevins house. Palomino. Kevins house. Fuel coffee. Home.

whirlwind.

2 comments:

(dis)pencer said...

you got 11th.

that guy that "won" does not count.

Unknown said...

Would be more interesting if the top 6 WI racers had actually shown up.