Wednesday, December 26, 2007

computrainer. Pt .III

Today I rode against my self on the 17 miler from a few days ago. I tell you what, after 8 straight miles at anywhere from 5-13% short 6%'s are a piece of cake. Beat my two days ago time by a minute and a half. averaged about 2mph more. picked up about 6 more watts average. I dunno. felt great. didn't kill myself. Pretty much exactly how I wanted it to go. I'll try to get the numbers up here later, if anyone is concerned with how I'm doing at this rather meaningless time of the year.

I really want to get a computrainer. I'll have to look into whether or not Racermate has an EP program. That'd be pretty neat. Doubt it'll happen, though.

Yeah, so after not riding hard for almost a month, I feel good again. Funny what three days can change. When does the season start? I'm ready for it. Let's do this.

Oh! and Margaret knit me a hat. Cause I don't have any warm things, and we live in a cold state.


see dog in hat.

1 comment:

MontyM said...

The Computrainer is as close as it gets to riding on the road. Sometimes harder. But, it can be the most rewarding training session around. The data provided is great. You can really see improvements (hopefully).

Anyway, nice work Jason, way to hammer! It was great riding with you and Margaret!