Thursday, December 6, 2007

stupid USAC

I got denied. I tried to send in my results on the year and get them to let me start at Cat 4 rather than 5 on the road. It didn't work. Granted, I didn't fulfill the requirements, but a 10th place at the State Champs in a 4/5 field and then a pretty successful cross season (which got me the upgrade to Cat 3) should have told them I don't quite belong in Cat 5. Oh well. While that is unfortunate and it does dissappoint me, I'm ok with it. My goals are staying the same. Only now I am going to show those fuckers and win (minimum a first and a second) in my first two races. I'll only accept a second if Jake decides he wants to either work with me or challenge me. I'll split a 1/2 with him. Nothing less. What'dya say Jake? Can we do it. Or better yet, do you want to do it?

I just have to wonder whether or not the regional USAC rep in charge of upgrades used to be my manager at QBP. I wonder if I've been blacklisted.

Fuck 'em. Let them try to stop me.

3 comments:

Falconer said...

I don't think I should comment on your request. Since you've been black listed I no longer know you.

Ben said...

You know I have had my share of problems with the upgrade process. Just go out to the first race, ride angry and destroy the field!

Jason said...

I wonder if that is a super rookie. Ben, I'm not too worried, and am a bit looking forward to the first few races. Time to, as they say, "rip the crankarms off." Or I could just listen to Manowar, get psyched and ride like hell. either way. I think I'll go with manowar.