Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays.

Damage Control.

That is going to be the name of the game this week. I'm on vacation. Visiting the new (inherited)family in Oshkosh. Gonna be fun. Try not to eat too much. Should be easy enough. It's Oshkosh. Not exactly a vegan paradise.

I'll probably get to ride Monty's Computrainer again. I rode it over last Christmas. Efforts and times recorded. Now we'll get to see what exactly has changed over a year. That is pretty exciting.

Have a happy holiday everyone. I'm not exactly the Christmas type, but I've got a pretty awesome new family to spend time with. I actually see them more than I see my birth parents. I almost feel adopted. I do get to see both of my parents within a few weeks. I'm excited for that. I haven't seen them in far too long.

But I hope that you all have a very special group of people that you get to spend Christmas with. Be it family or friends, I just hope that everyone feels as content as I do. I really did marry into an awesome family.

Have fun with your friends and family. It's Christmas...and it's going to be white.j

No comments: