Saturday, December 1, 2007

Coldsprints and white power.

Well. Coldsprints was fun. I didn't qualify, But at one point I was tied for the lead. Jake won. That's awesome. He looked really tough doing it. I might actually end up being the slowest guy on the team next year. That is a scary thought. Time to cut out the shit food (trust me) and do some work. I was hoping to take a bit longer break. Oh well. Can't hurt. Yeah. Come out next month. Ginger ale and massive plates of french fries (carbo-loading! and I'm sure that there is some sort of electrolyte in the salt). Good times for sure! I'll actually qualify next time.

And...white power. Not racism type, but the power and majesty that is the first real snowfall. It's pretty awesome. It's fun for now. Give it a few months. It'll get old. Fast. I love waking up to a coat of white-ness on the ground. (And if you doubt the power of snow, talk to Spencer. Ask him about his trip to MKE for the WI state champs.)

It was fun. The dogs don't like snow. At least the little one doesn't. HILARIOUS! My wife stole my idea to make him some booties. Straight up swiped! Oh well, it turned out well enough (better than if I had done it) and not only that, but the dog actually didn't mind them! They kept his little feet warm long enough for him to actually pee on something. He doesn't deal well with cold. He is good for being cute, though. Animal Planet straight to your face!

No comments: