Friday, July 11, 2008

Bested.

The track last night was great. A lot of fun action! Had a friend that I know from work come out to watch, and hung out with some of the Grumpys family. He had such a great time watching, that he's planning on taking the class in August! That is amazing! T.C and Monty both had a great night up there. I couldn't be much more proud of them. Way to go guys!

But, I was beaten at my game. My wife is just better looking than I am. I can't help it. It stands to reason that as soon as she shows up, she steals my goal of being the best dressed up at the track. Kinda sucks, but, If I'm going to get beaten, at least I know my competition. I had better sunglasses, though. Hell, Bruce gives me enough competition. I don't need Margaret coming in and beating me. Manzilla's hat is pretty great, too.

A lot of flat tires at work today. I was kind of surprised about it. It went well. Caitlin came to say hi. That's enough for me. If you haven't been into the bike center yet, you should come check it out. It's pretty cool.

Oh, and I guess Kevin tried/did sign me up for insurance starting July 1st. Maybe I will have insurance. That'll be amazing and put me at more ease.

Updates over.

Except I'm look at Lokvist to surprise Ricco a bit later. And a lot of other people will be surprised, too.

4 comments:

MontyM said...

"T.C and Monty both had a great night..."

What?? Was I there last night? Am I having blackouts again?????

Meow said...

Hey-what's your friend's name? I'm taking the class in August too. I'll be sure to be nice to him......

Jason said...

His name is Tom. He works for Allina hospitals. I'll try to introduce you next time everyone is around.

tc worley said...

Hey, Monty Montgomery - the other Monty is a Grumpy's rider whose real name is Mark Byrnes. He gets called Monty because of Monty Burns from the Simpsons. You should come race with me though, I hear tales your your pedal mashings all the way over here in Minneapolis.