Friday, July 4, 2008

Crowd Favorite.

It's official. I'm official.

I was voted (unofficially) the coolest looking official at the track. This does not come as any surprise, as I give it my best everytime I go up there, but it's nice to hear.

And in my defense, Charlie (Anderson), I was not wearing the same shirt when I was doing bottle hand ups at Square Lake. That was was white with some blue, where last nights shirt was all blue. Thanks for thinking about me, though.

I MAY be officiating today down in Northfield, if my ride calls me. Otherwise I'm a bit stuck in Minneapolis. We'll see.

Back to the track. Skibby might be the worst motorpacer ever at the track. Maybe if he had is powertap on motorbike, he could have kept it at the required speed. Thanks for helping out, Skibby. We appreciate you.

Oh, and racers, try to make sure you've got bar ends in your bars. It's easy. They're needed. We don't want any chunks of people missing.

No comments: