Friday, July 11, 2008

High Five Bicycles.

Well. Margaret won the race on her bike. We knew that, already. Mark Byrnes rode his wheels at the Northfield Criterium, and I have a feeling he'll be on his High Five bike this weekend. Look for it at Hopkins. Look for mine, too. I'll be there in two fields.

It looks like this.

Photo Credit to TC Worley and Studio Blue.
It's a lot lighter than my Salsa. At least a pound or two. Fancy wheel will shave off another 3/4. Someday. No time soon.

Marks looks the same, Same group, fancier wheels, and some ritchey cockpit-bits. Just a bit smaller.

Margarets looks like this, if you haven't seen it.


well. I can't find a good picture of Margarets. Someday. If you care to see what I was able to do with my Taiwan contacts, feel free to track me down in between my races and try it out. I encourage it.