Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today is the day. We'll see how it goes.

So. This afternoon is a pretty big deal to me. I go in to get biopsied. Not sure how much, but I hear that isn't so much fun. Kevin (owner) told me that I'm not working on friday. That'll be a game day decision. If I can, I will. Same with Sunday. If I'm capable, I'll race. We'll see. (that's pretty much my motto, "we'll see". That's ok. It used to be "shit happens". I like this one better.)

Last night Margaret and I went canoeing. We rented them and pedaled around one of the lakes. Calhoun? Not sure. It was fun. I only feared for my life a couple times. I didn't die. That's a good sign. Man, I'm terrified of water. I'll do it again, though.

Who wants to go see Tropic Thunder with me? I don't think I'm going to be able to convince Margaret to go.

Come on, Tom Cruise in a hairy fat suit, Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey JR playing a man playing a black man. This has success written all over it!

1 comment:

Meow said...

Hey Jason-I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you today. I was around Calhoun for a little bit yesterday too! It was a perfect day for canoeing! Have you tried windsurfing yet??
Take it easy son!