Saturday, August 16, 2008

Feeling better still!

Well. Worked all day today. It worked. As long as I don't hit my shoulder on stuff (hell, touch my shoulder and it hurts) I'm ok.

No day to day pain, just contact and use pain. Which is an awesome thing. I'm very happy to be rid of the dull ache.

Rode to Nicolet Video and the wedge today. Not very far, but it means I can go further than the 20 blocks down lake street that Blue Moon is.

I want to try to ride around on tuesday or wednesday (as far as I know, I have these off) Anyone up for seeing just what I am up for. I'm not going to use "capable of", because I (and probably you) know full well I am capable of a lot, but probably not a good idea to test limits right now... Let's just recover. Seems like I can use my left arm for most of my leveraging. Seemed to go ok. As long as the inclines are slight.

Takin' it easy. Which basically means things are boring. Good thing I'm a sucker for the Rambo movies and Metalocalypse. If you're not familiar with the latter, come over. You'll be introduced to the best thing ever.

well. second best, but the best thing doesn't start for another month.

No comments: