Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Signs.

Every now and then I play solitare. I never do very well. Just play a few rounds and give up the ghost. USI wireless was a miss this morning on the back porch (which I have now! the new apt is amazing! Party coming a bit later. probably when i get back from my trip). Anyway, off topic.

I won. First try. Had no moves on the opening hand, but still pulled it out. I was happy about that, and I took it as a sign.

Linda's superstition worked out, too. All signals point to good.

We'll see what the doctors have planned for me, though.

I'm young. The cancer couldn't have been festering too long, right? PFFFT! cancer is dumb. Not very sneaky, in this case.

I should shut up. Watch me come back positive now.

go to hell cancer.

Rode my bike to Blue Moon again. They've got good iced tea. Yesterday it hurt. I called it a bad idea, BUT, I never learn, so I did it again today. After last night I was feeling much better. I woke up to less pain. The last week has been spent at about a 7 or 8 on the percieved pain scale. Down to a 4 or 5 when I got up and moved around. Cleaned up and rebandaged myself. I have to decide if I want to go to work or the track tonight.

I know which one I WANT to do. We'll see what I SHOULD do, though...

I'll probably see you at the track.

No comments: