Monday, August 18, 2008

not much new.

Arm feels almost back to normal. no real pain to speak of, more of just the feeling of really sticky tape on me. Just limiting my mobility more than anything. It's nice. Well, it's not that nice, but it's better thank hurting a bunch.

I have the next two days off. I'd like to get out on my bike for a bit. That's the plan... maybe borrow a trailer from work and take the dog out hopkins or something...

Tomorrow I find out whether or not I still am infected. I am strangely unaffected by that. feels just like another day. Not stressing it at all. No real feelings about which way the call will go. Just calm, and ready for news.

Also interesting to me...I have been all sorts of shaky lately. I often am, but the last few days are a bit odd. I know none of you are doctors, but why might you think that could be? It's really starting to make me nervous. Don't want to make a special trip to the doctor for it, but I'm starting to consider it. Sucks.

1 comment:

margaret said...

call me tomorrow as soon as you hear something!

i wish you could send pictures of the doggie in the trailer! take it easy...

xo