Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trippin'

So. Uneventful week. Haven't been on my bike since the crit. That part sucks, but I'm not inspired to ride, so I'm not. Cyclocross season is almost here, so I'm not going to kill myself.

Speaking of dying. Surgery is tomorrow. BIG chunk out of arm. Fucked up tattoo. This is going to be fun. I'm more pissed off about not being able to eat breakfast than I am about getting knocked out and cut open. Oh well. They'll fix me and I'll be fine. Back to Cancer Free Youth again. (Can I still call myself a youth?)

Decided I'm not going on vacation as long this month. Going to take a trip next month. Going to ride from here to Milwaukee. The 6th-13th of September, I reckon. 500 or so miles. Highest two points in WI in one day. Should be fun. I'm excited. I'd rather not do it alone, though. Anyone interested? Can't promise much other than a good time. Mostly. I'll post an itinerary when I figure it out a bit more. I have a rough idea. Oh, and if you know somewhere I can stay NW of Wausau for a night, that would be rad!

Thanks for tuning in. That's all for now.