Friday, October 10, 2008

more days in the life.

I don't really have much to say, aside from some teammates hooking me up with cheap bike parts to build a pair of tubular wheels. That's all sorts of rad. Here's hoping I can get them together. Probably not before sunday....We'll see...

In other news, I have been with Margaret for almost 2 years now. Seems like it's been a lot longer than that, on one hand, but on the other, time has kinda flown. Who knows...Years get shorter as you get older. I'm convinced. So, that's something neat. Movies and dinner tonight. Hopefully something else interesting on Tuesday.

Speaking of Tuesday. A very good friend is coming to town for a few days. She's arriving Tuesday. Another one of those silly vegan folks...Good kids to know. She's coming from New York. Aside from NOT being New York, How else is Minneapolis better? We'll see what she wants to do...MN has nothing to prove.

Margaret is leaving to go to Puerto Rico pretty in a week or so. That's a bit scary. That's a long way away, and for almost a week, to boot. Question about that. Since PR is basically the US, does that mean that cell phones work down there? T-mobile has this silly "never roaming" thing...I shouldn't count on her phone being able to work, should I?

What else is new? Sitting out Twine Ball this week, in favor of saving money and not breaking things. Will definitely be at Wirth, though. Getting excited about it.

I think the dogs need to go out. I'll wrap this up.

Good night, God Bless.
-Jason