Monday, October 13, 2008

"recovery" rides, rain, and failing.

Well. I'd like to say that I was tough enough to go do a ride out in the rain...and, I did get out, but it wasn't for me...

Margaret forgot to bring clothes for yoga. So, I brought her some. But, in doing so, I get to say that I did a reminder (due to a few hills that I actually put some effort into going up, I can't call it recover, just reminding my legs what they should do) ride for an hour today. So that was nice, aside from getting really wet and mostly cold.

Took a shower, changed and went to work...Where I promptly got a soy latte. Which is against the rules...but they're my rules, and I'll break them as I see fit. I told myself that I was going to not drink anything but tea and water until it got warm again. I did well for a month. But, today I lost it. Was it worth it? not really. BUT, what's done is done, and now I need to go catch back up with that wagon. It's still in sight, and not even too far up the road.

That's all. Oh, and, since I keep seeing those dumb billboards lately, What did YOU do for your marriage today?

-jason

1 comment:

(dis)pencer said...

soy lattes are never against the rules. NEVER.